Tekkids 2 - Grade 2
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
A computer is meant to be used by anyone, but you still have to learn how to use it and to understand its functions before you can work with it properly.
- discover the basic things about computing devices;
- identify the purposes of hardware and software;
- be introduced to the different productivity programs;
- be familiarized with the effective use of computing devices;
- discover how to handle computer resources;
- discover how to communicate using a computer and the Internet; and
- adapt online and offline ethics.
- Alvin D. Ramirez
- Frances Paula L. Ibañez, M.A.
- Interactives (downloadable installer with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email email@example.com.
Tekkids 2 10th Ed
- Product Code: ICT-TK2-9E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,800