Project Management and Video Production - High School
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
In this course, the students will learn effective management of a project. Building up from Web development as an essential partner to video production, students will be able to develop their leadership and organizational skills as hey course through the lessons.
At the end of this course ware, the student will be able to:
- Learn the basic principles of project management.
- Simulate the phases of project management through small-scale IT projects in Web development and video production.
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills.
- Test the two projects against field and peer standards.
- Understand and navigate the technology behind digital video production and editing as an IT project.
- Learn the three fundamental project processes of video production: pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Hone his/her creative video production skills.
- Jay Estaris
- Joy T. de Jesus, Jr.
- Lesley Abe, M.S.
- Bryan T. Quesada
- Maria Kathrina S. Loreños
- Stevenson Lee
- Lhanamir G. Divina
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Online Access to Interactives (with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email email@example.com.
Project Management and Video Production 3rd
- Product Code: ICT-IT-PV-2E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,200