Desktop Productivity - High School
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
This courseware introduces the students to the basics of desktop publishing, such as designing, developing, producing, and presenting documents. It also strives to make them proficient in using the various tools that will increase their efficiency in doing school work – word processors to help them prepare papers and reports, spreadsheets for problem solving and data visualization, software for their presentation needs, electronic mail for communication, and the Internet for research and data gathering. The general approach is to emphasize the interoperability of the software being taught. It also deals with social issues in computing and some of the ethical aspects of the Internet.
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Discover the fundamentals of layout and graphic designs.
- Explore and practice the basics of desktop publishing.
- Create simple publications using different desktop publishing software.
- Be aware of publishing ethics and guidelines.
- Apply the integrated functions and capabilities of the Microsoft® Office suite for presenting documents effectively.
- Use the advanced features of office productivity software for data processing, data visualization, presentation, electronic communication, and research.
- Utilize computer resources and tools in a responsible and productive manner.
- Gabriela Lee, M.A.
- Alexander C. Maximo, M.A.
- Stevenson Lee
- Ralsley Christopher C. Ramos
- Joy de Jesus, Jr.
- Kin L. Enriquez, M.S.
- Lesley Abe, M.S.
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Florida Valencia Ortiz
- John Louie Nepomuceno
- Online Access to Interactives (with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email email@example.com.
Desktop Productivity 4th Ed
- Product Code: ICT-IT-DP-2E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,200