DigiTitans 6 - Grade 6
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
Through this book, you should be able to …
- identify and solve routine hardware and software
- problems that occur during everyday computer use;
- demonstrate ethical use of computers;
- select and use proper tools and technology
- resources to accomplish different tasks and solve problems;
- explain basic concepts on hardware, software and connectivity;
- discover networking concepts; and,
- explore programming using Scratch.
- Aimee Theresa S. Avanceña
- Kin L. Enriquez, M.S.
- Juno Thryza A. Roxas
- Avonn C. Nova, MIT
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Online Access to Interactives (with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email email@example.com.
DigiTitans 6 5th Ed
- Product Code: ICT-DT6-3E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,500