IT Project Management - High School
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
This courseware is about IT project management. It aims to introduce students to the various principles behind the effective management of an IT project. Each lesson orients the students in the phases and development of an IT project, which they would also experience by undertaking a small-scale IT project of their own. The chapters will take them through all the phases of IT project management—planning, design, resource allocation, and implementation.
The latter chapter deal with troubleshooting, documentation, and evaluation, ensuring that each student can check his/her work not only against field standards but also against his/her own as well. Throughout this volume, the students will also be able to develop their leadership and organizational skills as they steer a course through a full IT project all the wile dealing with peers.
At the end of this course ware, the student will be able to:
- Learn the basic principles of IT project management.
- Simulate the phases of IT project management through a small-scale IT project.
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills.
- Test the project against field and peer standards.
- Jay Estaris
- Joy T. de Jesus, Jr.
- Lesley Abe, M.S.
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Interactives (downloadable installer with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email email@example.com.
IT Project Management 5th Ed
- Product Code: ICT-TH-IPM-4E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,200