Desktop Publishing - High School
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
This book aims to introduce the students to the basics of desktop publishing, such as designing, developing, producing, and presenting documents. It also includes instructions on planning, page layout, and the use of templates in the creation of posters, newsletters, and the like. Methods of distribution, both electronic and written formats, are also discussed.
By the end of this course ware, the student is expected to:
- Learn the fundamentals of layout and graphic design.
- Understand and practice the basics of desktop publishing.
- Create simple publications using different desktop publishing software.
- Be aware of publishing ethics and guidelines.
- Gabriela Lee, M.A.
- Alexander C. Maximo, M.A.
- Stevenson Lee
- Ralsley Christopher C. Ramos
- Rondi Daryl Reyes
- Milani M. Austria, Ph.D.
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Interactives (downloadable installer with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desktop Publishing 7th Ed
- Product Code: ICT-TH-DTP-5E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,200