Computer Networking Basics - High School
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
From its humble beginnings as small clusters of networks distributed across select US universities and government agencies, the Internet is now considered indispensable by most people. It enables us to share important documents, play games and conduct business online, and do a lot of other activities that were once limited by time and distance. Consequently, it can no longer be measured in terms of the number of networks supporting it.
By the end of this course ware, the student is expected to:
- Appreciate computer networking concepts.
- Define both the physical and logical parts of computer networks.
- Apply computer networking concepts to design and create a simple home network.
- Teresita S. Paccarangan
- Alvin D. Ramirez
- Florida V. Ortiz
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Interactives (downloadable installer with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email email@example.com.
Computer Networking Basics 3rd Ed
- Product Code: ICT-TH-CNB-2E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,200