ICT and Society - High School
Dimensions (in Inches): 10.5 x 8 x .5
Weight per Volume (in Pounds): 2
The need for human beings to communicate has enabled the evolution of Information Technology (IT), which involves devices that send, process, and store information. From the earliest drum and smoke signals to the Internet today, it can be seen that IT continues to change as our lifestyles continue to advance. IT is now referred to as Information and Communications Technology (ICT) since many of our machines, like the radio, television, and telephone, are now part of a convergence of technologies that allows them to function as one unit within a computerized system.
In this module, you will learn about the elements of ICT and how they work together to produce applications that let people communicate effectively in an increasingly more complex society.
By the end of this courseware, the student is expected to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts underlying hardware, software,algorithms, and their practical applications.
- Use the graph as a tool for representing and providing solutions to problems.
- Exhibit legal and ethical behaviors when using ICT.
- Alvin D. Ramirez
- Ralsley Christopher C. Ramos
- Arturo L. jacinto, Jr.
- Jaime D.L. Caro, Ph.D.
- Interactives (downloadable installer with 1 year subscription)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHZ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB Graphics Card
- Windows XP SP, 2 x86 or x64
- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash Player 11
This product is priced and configured for individual buyer purposes. If you represent an institution and would like to purchase bulk orders of our titles, kindly please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICT and Society 5th Ed
- Product Code: ICT-TH-IS1-4E
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₱1,200