Implementing Distance Education with
TekTeach LMS is a distance education platform that uses online learning technologies to conduct classes. It provides seamless learning experiences from remote sessions to periods of standard classroom instruction or blended learning. TekTeach can be used to access subscriptions of TechFactors Courseware which are complete learning resources to study subjects. TekTeach also allows teachers to curate their own learning resources that may include content from other providers.
At a time when schools gain competitive advantage by leveraging technology to implement distance education, there is a greater need to strengthen technology competencies of learners. TechFactors, a leading company in eLearning, offers TekTeach LMS to support schools in their quest for continuity in quality education.
Develop ICT Competencies for the 21st Century
Information and communications technology (ICT) surrounds us with unprecedented capabilities. As ICT is increasingly being integrated within work processes, ICT competencies are crucial. And ICT makes our world evolve faster so we need to adapt continuously through 21st century skills of critical thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration. With this reality, TechFactors ICT Courseware is designed for students to solve problems and create products using ICT competencies.
- Comprehensive development of ICT competencies for K-12
- Evidences of learning through student outcomes and products
- Student engagement with gamified interactive resources
Prepare Students for the Demands of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The fourth industrial revolution (4IR) is here as evidencedby artificial intelligence (AI), ubiquity of powerful mobile devices, and new ways of integrating knowledge and systems. This presence creates new insights and productsthat eventually alter what we do. RoboTek Courseware implements a problem-based framework to acquire a newset of competencies generally referred to as ‘Robotics’. With RoboTek, students integrate knowledge, analyze data, aggregate device components, and write programs to construct solutions to authentic problems in collaboration with peers.
- Development of 7 RoboTek Competencies across K-12
- Integration of STEAM and design thinking to solve problems
- Exposure to local and global competitions to expand learnings
Harness Curiosity to Study Science
Children are born with innate curiosity but is not generally reflected in their formal study of Science during their basic educational years. ScienceTek Courseware enables the teachers to harness the students’ curiosity and channel that into learning experiences about Science driven by the students themselves.
- Mastering the process of translating observations into knowledge with inquiry-based learning
- Easier understanding of science concepts with simulated laboratory activities
- Expanding knowledge with the use of robotics sensors to see science in action
Develop Effective Communicators and Global Collaborators
English in the 21st century means building skills for effective communication and for critical consumption and production of multi modal forms of expression. EnglishTek Courseware immerses students in communicative task-based activities and expose them to real-life uses of the language.
- Balanced development of the five language macro skills through Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) approach
- Spiral progression of competencies in both the language and literacy domains to ensure mastery
- Engaging students with thematic resources, localized content, and gamified exercises
Develop Model Thinkers and Problem Solvers
Math requires students to use symbols as representations of things in the world and perform logic operations on these symbols. The level of abstract thinking needed to do this is frustrating to many students. To address this frustration, MathTek Courseware uses the Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract (CPA) approach to teach math.
- Appreciation of math by solving everyday problems with story-based lessons
- Mastery of mathematical thinking processes using the ‘I do, We do, You do’ model of instruction
- Understanding math concepts better by using concrete and virtual manipulatives
Teksto, Wika, Teknolohiya
Sa kasalukuyan, karamihan ng mga mag-aaral ay nahihirapang aralin ang wikang Filipino. Hindi nila makita ang kahalagahan ng pag-aaral nito. Ngunit ang kanilang mga pinapanood at pinakikinggan tulad ng blog, musika, pelikula, teleserye, at iba pang palabas ay gumagamit ng wikang Filipino. Isa sa malaking pagsubok ay pagkakaroon ng mga materyales tulad ng mga aklat na tutugon sa pangangailangan ng mga Pilipinong mag-aaral. Ang FilipinoTek Courseware ay ginawang nakaaaya ang karanasan sa pag-aaral ng FIlipino. Gamit ang Communicative language Teaching (CLT) at iba pang paraan ng pagtuturo na akma sa interes ng mga mag-aaral.
Ang ilan sa mga ito ay ang mga sumusunod:
- Pag-ugnay ng aralin sa ibang asignatura tulad ng Aghamat Araling Panlipunan
- Makulay, makapukaw- atensyon, at nakalilibang na mga bahagi ng aralin
- Paggamit ng interaktibong mga laro upang higit na maipaunawa ang iba’t ibang aralin sa Filipino
Preparing Students for Lifelong Learning
As young adults, SHS students are gearing up for independence. Regardless of track, they will be facing an environment characterized by rapid changes and global qualification standards. SeniorHigh Courseware is designed using the principles of Self-Directed Learning (SDL) approach to develop life-long learners empowered with cognitive, functional, personal, and ethical competencies. With SeniorHigh, students accumulate a portfolio of outputs.
- Optimal learning experiences with well-designed lessons
- Engaging students with augmented/virtual reality, explainer videos, image triggers, and e-worksheets
- Easy recall of concepts with mnemonic tools such as infographics
Start Making Learning A Great Experience!
Research and Development Center
101 V. Luna Ave. Extension,
Sikatuna Village, Quezon City,